Terms and disclaimer
Data protection, disclaimer, copyright and privacy.
The aim of this website is to:
- promote the District of Waveney, the Council and its services
- facilitate access to Council services
- provide information to residents, users of Council services, businesses and the general public
The Data Protection Act 1998 governs the way in which we handle all personal information that identifies a living person.
Waveney District Council is the Data Controller for all information used by the Council, and is obliged to notify all purposes for which personal data is used with the Information Commissioner. This information can only be used for the notified purpose and no other. A copy of the Council's notification can be viewed.
- More information on Data Protection at Waveney and how to make a request under the Data Protection Act
If you have a query on Data Protection please do not hesitate to contact one of our Data Protection Officers on (01502) 523611 or (01502) 523613
- Data Protection Act 1998 Policy Document
- Policy on Use of Images
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 - Policy Statement
- National Fraud Initiative and Data Matching
Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this web site, and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. Waveney District Council will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
Occasionally, links from our site lead to pages maintained by other organisations. These links are provided purely for your convenience, and do not imply that Waveney District Council endorses or supports those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed by Waveney District Council for the contents of its pages.
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please notify us by e-mailing email@example.com
© Waveney District Council
Corrections and updates
If you have any problems please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small piece of text stored on your computer, phone or whatever you use to surf the Internet. Cookies have many uses, but fundamentally they are used to store information about you on your computer. We encourage you to accept the cookies our website uses as they help us to improve the user experience for you and many others.
- to allow users to log in to the web site
- to check that cookies can be set and therefore determine whether a user is able to log in
- to store a reference to form data that is stored on the web server