A to Z
Council tax: Outline
Council Tax is a local tax that is used to help pay for the spending of local authorities and the police.
It is Waveney District Council's job to collect the tax on behalf of Suffolk County Council, the Suffolk Police Authority, the local Town or Parish Council and, of course, Waveney District Council.
- Council tax and moving house
- Council tax - change of circumstances
- Tell Us Once
- Local Council Tax Reduction
- Reductions for the severely mentally impaired
- Reductions for students
- Reductions for the disabled
- Council tax appeals
- Council tax banding and appeals
- Council tax discounts
- Paying your council tax
- What if I do not pay?
- Who has to pay council tax?
- Council tax exemptions
- Using enforcement agents to recover unpaid council tax
- Your council tax 2015/16
Contact: Council Tax
Department: Revenues, Benefits and Tenant Services
Telephone: 01502 523435
Fax: 01502 523310PO Box 96, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1HW