A to Z
Business rates: Outline
Businesses and other organisations that occupy non-domestic premises pay non-domestic rates, often called business rates. The payments help fund local services provided by local authorities, such as the police and the fire and rescue service.
If you have an account registered within the Waveney District Council area, OPENAccess lets you view details of your business rates account.
- Rateable Value
- Business rates explained
- Using your home for business
- Non Domestic Rates sharing information
- Calculating business rates
- Paying business rates
- Business rates transitional arrangements
- Spending business rates
- Business rates payment problems
- Business rates registration
- What are business premises?