Do you provide home insulation?
Invitation to be included on a list of pre-approved suppliers
Suffolk Warm Homes Insulation Programme
Suffolk Energy Action Link (SEAL) is a consortium of seven district and borough councils working together to promote energy efficiency in Suffolk. Suffolk Coastal District Council, as SEAL's Lead Authority, is inviting appropriately qualified and competent organisations to participate in a home insulation programme covering Suffolk.
By working with installers, we want to allow residents in Suffolk take full advantage of CERT-discounted loft and cavity wall insulation.
To take advantage of available CERT funding, SEAL is planning to run a high impact marketing campaign in May and June 2012 with the aim of maximising householders' uptake of home insulation. Funding to cover the administrative costs of the Programme is available untill end August 2012.
To be placed on SEAL's pre-approved supplier list, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of a recognised trade association (e.g. FIA, CIGA or similar)
- Hold registration with "Buy with Confidence" run by Trading Standards services (more details available at http://www.buywithconfidence.gov.uk/)
- Provide installation of cavity wall or loft insulation free to end-users to meterages agreed with SEAL
- Guarantee fixed excess meterage charged at rates agreed with SEAL
- Work to time delivery timetables agreed with SEAL
Details of the programme, including conditions for inclusion in the pre-approved supplier list, are available from:Teresa Howarth Environmental Health Officer (Housing and Energy)
Private Sector Housing
Suffolk Coastal District Council
Telephone: 01394 444206