RingGo parking payments by phone
What is RingGo?
RingGo is a quick, easy to use mobile phone service, which lets you pay for your parking with a credit or debit card, rather than using cash at a machine. When you park your car in an area featuring the RingGo service, you simply contact RingGo by iPhone or Android app, calling, SMS or on-line, and pay for your parking by phone.
- You no longer need to carry change
- You don't have to visit a parking machine and
- You don't need to walk back with a parking ticket - Civil Enforcement Officers check which vehicles are parked with RingGo via their handheld units.
Also, unlike normal parking sessions, you can remotely top up your parking fee when you use RingGo. If you want to extend your stay, simply contact RingGo again and the service will ask you:
- How long you want to extend
- What your card security code is
The RingGo system automatically recognises that you have a parking session currently operating.
RingGo is available at the following car parks:
|Adrian Road||Albany Road|
|Alexandra Road||Belvedere Road|
|Britten Centre||Clapham Road|
|Claremount Pier||Clifton Road|
|Kirkley Cliff||Pakefield Road|
|Pakefield Street||Regent Road|
|Royal Green||St. Peters Street|
|Tennyson Road||Whapload Road|