Waveney District Council

A to Z

Our most popular services

View as a List or a Cloud.

Vehicles - abandoned - reporting and procedures Council - budgets, spending and financial information Affordable housing Council - meetings Licences - alcohol and entertainment Planning - allotments Licences - boarding animals Animals - pests - control Planning - Local Development Framework (LDF) Arts and entertainment Coastline - beaches Ports and harbours Benefits Building regulations/control Recycling, rubbish and waste Cemeteries, funerals, cremations and burials Bus passes Grants - business Business rates Southwold camping and caravan site Car parks Energy efficiency - advice and assessment Councillors Children and young people - safeguarding Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Coastal management Housing - council - communal heating charge Communications and media Complaints, compliments and comments Conference, hall and meeting room hire Planning - conservation areas Constitution Consultations Council websites - accessibility Council - parish/town councils Housing - council - rent and rent arrears Housing - repairs - council property Council passes - leisure and sport Council tax Council tax - benefit - backdated claim Council tax - benefit - current claim Council tax - benefit - new claim Housing - council - tenants - advice and support Data Protection Death - registering Section 106 planning obligations Disabilities Equality and diversity Domestic violence Schools Elections and electoral registration Emergencies - winter weather Housing - empty residential properties Flytipping - reporting and removal Food and food businesses Freedom of Information Garage lettings Vandalism - graffiti - reporting and removal Health and safety Planning - high hedges Roads, highways and pavements Housing - sheltered - older people Housing - council - new home purchase grants Homelessness - advice and support Licences - homes in multiple occupancy Street naming and numbering Housing - council - unauthorised occupants Housing - private tenants and landlords Housing advice clinics Jobs - local authority vacancies Land and property - local land charges search Sports - facilities Licences - gaming machines Licences - lotteries Licences - pet shops Registration - scrap metal - site registration Licences - street collection Licences - street trading Pollution control - light pollution Planning - listed buildings Planning - local plans Marriage - arrangement and ceremonies Mayor of Lowestoft - invitations Members - committee membership Memorials - trees and benches Pollution control - noise Older people - activities Parks and open spaces Planning - tree preservation orders Planning applications/permission Planning policy Procurement Public toilets Smoking ban enforcement - enclosed public spaces